What a year it has been. Who could have imagined what has transpired over the past twelve months? A year that will be forever marked by the COVID-19 global pandemic and the upheaval it has wrought on the economy, our health care system and, most devastatingly, in terms of precious human life.
Amidst it all, however, there are still many reasons to be both thankful and hopeful. Indeed, this is a season of HOPE – hope for brighter days and a better world!
As the calendar turns to 2021, we would like to share with you several developments at our firm that occurred during the past year for which we are thankful:
- Our firm now has 25 attorneys serving the needs of our clients, including former Tennessee Supreme Court Chief Justice Gary Wade, who joined our firm in July.
- London Amburn was named as a Tier 1 Law Firm by US News & World Report for excellence in health care law, medical malpractice defense, commercial litigation, product liability defense, and mediation, with 17 attorneys recognized as Best Lawyers in America and 3 attorneys named “Lawyer of the Year” (in the areas of health care law, corporate law, and appellate practice respectively).
- Our attorneys received 33 individual recognitions in Cityview Magazine’s 2020 Top Attorneys, including several attorneys listed in multiple categories.
- Our firm now has attorneys licensed in 7 states: Tennessee, Kentucky, North Carolina, Georgia, Virginia, Illinois, and New Mexico. Over the past few years, our attorneys have handled matters in 23 states!
- Although our annual Health Law Seminar had to move online this year, we had the largest attendance in the program’s history with over 200 attendees. You can still view the recorded seminar sessions by clicking here.
- We published over 35 COVID-19 Legal Updates to keep our clients and friends informed about the latest legal and regulatory developments related to the pandemic.
- Our attorneys published numerous articles and appeared as speakers on a record number of webinars and forums for both the legal community and the medical community throughout the course of the year.
In the New Year, we will continue to keep our clients and friends informed – through a variety of different media – of all the new developments coming from a new stimulus bill, a new presidential administration, and whatever else may come our way.
Thank you for the opportunity and privilege to serve you and to provide you with the client-driven legal services you have come to expect from London Amburn. We wish you a happy, healthy, and hope-filled holiday season and a joyful New Year!